D - IDE

reply Chronos <Chronos_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hi I'm new to this....I was wondering if there's any IDE, or GUI for D?  I
downloaded the compiler from http://www.digitalmars.com/ is that all there is at
the moment?

Thanks
Nov 16 2003
parent reply J Anderson <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> writes:
Chronos wrote:

Hi I'm new to this....I was wondering if there's any IDE, or GUI for D?  I
downloaded the compiler from http://www.digitalmars.com/ is that all there is at
the moment?

Thanks

There are a few D IDE's available at the moment. Also there is documention on how to set up non-D IDE's to use D. D Specific IDE's http://www.atari-soldiers.com/ - DIDE (my preference) http://ca.geocities.com/leds_editor/index.html - linux binaries only ATM Also more details can be found on the wiki. http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport - Other editors Anyways good luck.
Nov 17 2003
parent reply "Ant" <duitoolkit yahoo.ca> writes:
"J Anderson" <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> wrote in message
news:bpa136$nen$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 D Specific IDE's
 http://www.atari-soldiers.com/ - DIDE (my preference)
 http://ca.geocities.com/leds_editor/index.html - linux binaries only ATM
I'm always the last one to know... :) Where you able to run leds? nobody tells me these things. The only report I have is from someone that couldn't compile it or run the binary... leds download page has only 11 hits (probably a couple from my tests) I didn't think anybody is actually trying it. Ant
Nov 17 2003
Ant wrote:

"J Anderson" <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> wrote in message
news:bpa136$nen$1 digitaldaemon.com...

D Specific IDE's
http://www.atari-soldiers.com/ - DIDE (my preference)
http://ca.geocities.com/leds_editor/index.html - linux binaries only ATM

I'm always the last one to know... :) Where you able to run leds? nobody tells me these things. The only report I have is from someone that couldn't compile it or run the binary... leds download page has only 11 hits (probably a couple from my tests) I didn't think anybody is actually trying it. Ant
Sorry, I haven't got linux installed, and I haven't time to congigure with the source for a windows version. I would like to contribute, but I've got to much work atm (and will have for the next couple of months). The screen shots look nice! -Anderson
Nov 17 2003
parent "Ant" <duitoolkit yahoo.ca> writes:
"J Anderson" <REMOVEanderson badmama.com.au> wrote in message
news:bpat6v$1v76$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Ant wrote:
Where you able to run leds?
 Sorry, I haven't got linux  installed, and I haven't time to congigure
 with the source for a windows version.
We have to wait for the recls lib for D before it runs on windows. (I think recls for D is already available I'll look at it soon)
 I would like to contribute, but
 I've got to much work atm (and will have for the next couple of months).
Any help in any form (suggestions, bug reports, windows deployment packaging, actual enhacements...) is welcome.
 The screen shots look nice!
They're just basic DUI (GTK+), thanks. Ant
Nov 17 2003