D - vim syntax file for D

reply Jason Mills <jmills cs.mun.ca> writes:
A long while ago I created a d.vim syntax file and posted it
on vim.org (http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=379).
It is presently very simple and outdated. Have anyone downloaded
a copy and updated it? I want to update the original source so
it can be included in the vim distribution, but don't want
to duplicate work.

Thanks,
Jason
Nov 07 2003
parent reply "Lars Ivar Igesund" <larsivi stud.ntnu.no> writes:
I've just added the foreach keyword for myself. I think the keywords
are there, but some more advanced support would be nice. Automatic
indentation of bodies, maybe recognition of function names, for example.

I'm just asking, I find the syntax of the syntax file somewhat cryptic to
do it myself.

Lars Ivar Igesund

"Jason Mills" <jmills cs.mun.ca> wrote in message
news:bogn0u$1t8v$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 A long while ago I created a d.vim syntax file and posted it
 on vim.org (http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=379).
 It is presently very simple and outdated. Have anyone downloaded
 a copy and updated it? I want to update the original source so
 it can be included in the vim distribution, but don't want
 to duplicate work.

 Thanks,
 Jason
Nov 07 2003
parent reply "Lars Ivar Igesund" <larsivi stud.ntnu.no> writes:
Also, r"bleh" strings aren't fully recognized.

Lars Ivar Igesund

"Lars Ivar Igesund" <larsivi stud.ntnu.no> wrote in message
news:bogt25$260p$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've just added the foreach keyword for myself. I think the keywords
 are there, but some more advanced support would be nice. Automatic
 indentation of bodies, maybe recognition of function names, for example.

 I'm just asking, I find the syntax of the syntax file somewhat cryptic to
 do it myself.

 Lars Ivar Igesund

 "Jason Mills" <jmills cs.mun.ca> wrote in message
 news:bogn0u$1t8v$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 A long while ago I created a d.vim syntax file and posted it
 on vim.org (http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=379).
 It is presently very simple and outdated. Have anyone downloaded
 a copy and updated it? I want to update the original source so
 it can be included in the vim distribution, but don't want
 to duplicate work.

 Thanks,
 Jason
Nov 12 2003
parent Jason Mills <jmills cs.mun.ca> writes:
Thanks.

I plan on updating the syntax file soon. I'm waiting a
few more days to see if others have made changes
they would like to see included.