D - Config problem with 0.75?

reply Charles Hixson <charleshixsn earthlink.net> writes:
Any suggestions as to what is going on here would be greatly
appreciated.

Details:
with the test program:
//import std.file;
//import std.stream;
import std.c.stdio;

int main (char[][] args)
{ return 9;
}

running dmd -v test.d yields:
parse     test
semantic  test
semantic2 test
semantic3 test
code      test
generating code for function 'main'
gcc test.o -o test -lphobos -lpthread -lm

but if I uncomment one of the imports, say, std.file, I get:
dmd -v test.d
parse     test
semantic  test
Error: Error reading file 'std/c/linux/linux.d'

I have dmd installed in /usr/local/dmd.
My path is:
/usr/SmartEiffel/bin:...:/usr/local/dmd/bin:/usr/local/bin:...
echo $DFLAGS yields:
-I/usr/local/dmd/src/phobos

/etc/dmd.conf and /usr/local/bin/dmd.conf yield the same value as
$DFLAGS, but that value is set in ~/.bashrc
Nov 06 2003
next sibling parent Ant <Ant_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <bof9h7$2ukb$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Charles Hixson says...
--------------000105010405000703000007

Any suggestions as to what is going on here would be greatly
appreciated.
It's an error I made making the install. To fix: mv dmd/src/phobos/std/linux/* dmd/src/phobos/std/c/linux
Nov 07 2003
parent reply Charles Hixson <charleshixsn earthlink.net> writes:
Thanks.  Problem solved.  mv was rephrased to
mv dmd/src/phobos/std/linux dmd/src/phobos/std/c

I hope this won't cause any problems.  (OTOH, by the time I'm doing
anything advanced we'll probably be beyond version 0.8 :-)

Walter wrote:
 "Charles Hixson" <charleshixsn earthlink.net> wrote in message
 news:bof9h7$2ukb$1 digitaldaemon.com...

Any suggestions as to what is going on here would be greatly
appreciated.
It's an error I made making the install. To fix: mv dmd/src/phobos/std/linux/* dmd/src/phobos/std/c/linux
Nov 07 2003
"Charles Hixson" <charleshixsn earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:bogq35$21sa$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Thanks.  Problem solved.  mv was rephrased to
 mv dmd/src/phobos/std/linux dmd/src/phobos/std/c

 I hope this won't cause any problems.
I hope not (btw, I also corrected the dmd.zip on the web site).
Nov 07 2003