D - doxygen update?

reply "Ben Hinkle" <bhinkle4 juno.com> writes:
I seem to remember someone saying they were working on getting doxygen to
work with D files. What's the status on that? I can't find the posts. I'd
love to be able to extract some doc from my code - I keep bumping up against
my own poor memory and having to sift through code.
thanks,
-Ben
Nov 04 2003
parent "Matthew Wilson" <matthew-hat -stlsoft-dot.-org> writes:
I've been doing it for ages. It's pretty straightforward.

The only thing is that it needs a filter - one slightly improved from
Burton's original - used for the INPUT_FILTER, which I've attached.

Other than that, it's just like using it for C/C++

news:bo9tph$117t$1 digitaldaemon.com...