D - DIDE

reply Eelco <Eelco_member pathlink.com> writes:
hi everybody,

i recently discovered D. it all seems very nice to me, so i downloaded the D
IDE. but when i hit compile it only opens an explorer window of my project
directory. anyone knows what im doing wrong?

thank, eelco.
Oct 10 2003
next sibling parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
What version are you using ?  It sounds like your running compile and run
and its not finding the exectuable, i thought I uploaded a fix for this but
I guess not.

P.S.
Ill have a new version for you to try shortly see if this fixes it

"Eelco" <Eelco_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bm715m$1a29$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 hi everybody,

 i recently discovered D. it all seems very nice to me, so i downloaded the
 IDE. but when i hit compile it only opens an explorer window of my project
 directory. anyone knows what im doing wrong?

 thank, eelco.
Oct 10 2003
prev sibling parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Also If you could place bug reports and similar here

it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,