D - Bug Reports for DIDE

reply "Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> writes:
Hi!

Ist there any standard way to report DIDE bugs? Should I just post them in
this newsgroup?

--
Jan-Eric Duden
Oct 03 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Im starting  a Yahoo newsgroup as we speak.  In the meantime Ive fixed the 8
char limitation, the incorrect executable name, modified digc to pull the
sysdrive at run time (so you can install DIDE somewhere besides C: ) and
added a recent project list.  You can get them at

www.atari-soldiers.com/dide_full.zip
www.atari-soldiers.com/dide_empty.zip

If these dont fix it please paste the bug here untill the yahoo group is
ready.

Thanks,

"Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> wrote in message
news:blkg8f$gpp$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi!

 Ist there any standard way to report DIDE bugs? Should I just post them in
 this newsgroup?

 --
 Jan-Eric Duden
Oct 03 2003
parent reply "Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> writes:
I just downloaded the newset version.

Bug 1:
- Create a new dll or static lib project
- Go to the source browser view
- Double click on any child of Globals
=> crashes

Bug 2:
- Create a static lib project in directory c:\mydir
- Add file myclass.d whici is located outside the project directory e.g.
c:\myotherdir\myclass.d
- Try to compile the whole project (F7)
=> Error: myclass.d file not found, note that "Compile this file" works.

Happy Bug Hunting! :)
--
Jan-Eric Duden

"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:blkmc6$pfl$1 digitaldaemon.com...
[...]

Oct 04 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Hehe thanks for the super clear reports!  Bug 1 is fixed, im going to update
the project settings dialog ( and project layout file ) and work on bug2 ill
post when its done.

"Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> wrote in message
news:blnd6g$1hf0$1 digitaldaemon.com...
[...]

parent "Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> writes:
Wow, thats fast.
Thanks a lot.
--
Jan-Eric Duden