D - Bug Reports for DIDE

reply "Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> writes:
Hi!

Ist there any standard way to report DIDE bugs? Should I just post them in
this newsgroup?

--
Jan-Eric Duden
Oct 03 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Im starting  a Yahoo newsgroup as we speak.  In the meantime Ive fixed the 8
char limitation, the incorrect executable name, modified digc to pull the
sysdrive at run time (so you can install DIDE somewhere besides C: ) and
added a recent project list.  You can get them at

www.atari-soldiers.com/dide_full.zip
www.atari-soldiers.com/dide_empty.zip

If these dont fix it please paste the bug here untill the yahoo group is
ready.

Thanks,

"Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> wrote in message
news:blkg8f$gpp$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi!

 Ist there any standard way to report DIDE bugs? Should I just post them in
 this newsgroup?

 --
 Jan-Eric Duden

Oct 03 2003
parent reply "Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> writes:
I just downloaded the newset version.

Bug 1:
- Create a new dll or static lib project
- Go to the source browser view
- Double click on any child of Globals
=> crashes

Bug 2:
- Create a static lib project in directory c:\mydir
- Add file myclass.d whici is located outside the project directory e.g.
c:\myotherdir\myclass.d
- Try to compile the whole project (F7)
=> Error: myclass.d file not found, note that "Compile this file" works.

Happy Bug Hunting! :)
--
Jan-Eric Duden

"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:blkmc6$pfl$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Im starting  a Yahoo newsgroup as we speak.  In the meantime Ive fixed the

 char limitation, the incorrect executable name, modified digc to pull the
 sysdrive at run time (so you can install DIDE somewhere besides C: ) and
 added a recent project list.  You can get them at

 www.atari-soldiers.com/dide_full.zip
 www.atari-soldiers.com/dide_empty.zip

 If these dont fix it please paste the bug here untill the yahoo group is
 ready.

 Thanks,

 "Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> wrote in message
 news:blkg8f$gpp$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi!

 Ist there any standard way to report DIDE bugs? Should I just post them

 this newsgroup?

 --
 Jan-Eric Duden

Oct 04 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Hehe thanks for the super clear reports!  Bug 1 is fixed, im going to update
the project settings dialog ( and project layout file ) and work on bug2 ill
post when its done.

"Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> wrote in message
news:blnd6g$1hf0$1 digitaldaemon.com...
[...]

 in
 this newsgroup?

 --
 Jan-Eric Duden

Oct 04 2003
parent "Jan-Eric Duden" <jeduden whisset.com> writes:
Wow, thats fast.
Thanks a lot.
--
Jan-Eric Duden