D - Anyone know when to expect Burton back?

reply BenjiSmith <dlanguage xxagg.com> writes:
A few people mentioned that Burton went on vacation, and that's the reason we
haven't seen him in the ng for the last six weeks.

Does anybody know if he's coming back? When?

Does anybody know if he's planning on releasing another version of dig?

He could be in a ditch somewhere!! Is anyone looking for him?

--Benji
Sep 18 2003
parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
I have noticed some updates to DIG so I think hes alright ;).  I will try to
email him and see whats up.

Charles

news:bkclfv$85j$1 digitaldaemon.com...