D - Try this out - it simply dumps out the names of all keys and values under HKCR

reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:

Sep 13 2003
next sibling parent "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
How did that happen? I meant to send to Walter. ????

"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:bk0smk$8vj$1 digitaldaemon.com...

Sep 13 2003
Now I can find those viruses in my registry <g>. What's HKCR?
Sep 13 2003
next sibling parent Andy Friesen <andy ikagames.com> writes:
Walter wrote:

 Now I can find those viruses in my registry <g>. What's HKCR?

Hip registry lingo for HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT. HKLM is the one I see most often. (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE) -- andy
Sep 13 2003
prev sibling parent "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT

news:bk110b$e91$1 digitaldaemon.com...