D - Simple DIDE question

reply Felix <Felix_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hi,

I had this problem: I closed the compiler log window (the lowest one) and found
no option to show it up again. What's the idea?

Thks in advance.

Felix
Sep 12 2003
parent reply "news.digitalmars.com." <qus go2.pl> writes:
 I had this problem: I closed the compiler log window (the lowest one) and

 no option to show it up again. What's the idea?

zones" of dockable windows :-)
Sep 12 2003
parent reply floppy nospamemail.ro writes:
Thanks;

I solved the problm by reinstalling. But, first I had to use regedit to delete
all references to dide. Afterward, reinstalling it, it works. Anyway, I did not
succed to compile any dig based project: Error reading net\BurtonRadon\main.d or
smthng like that. I wait the next release.

Felix

In article <bjscu9$4dt$1 digitaldaemon.com>, news.digitalmars.com. says...
 I had this problem: I closed the compiler log window (the lowest one) and

 no option to show it up again. What's the idea?

zones" of dockable windows :-)

Sep 14 2003

Yea sorry about that, release in a few days. Charles <floppy nospamemail.ro> wrote in message news:bk3lda$t52$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Thanks;

 I solved the problm by reinstalling. But, first I had to use regedit to

 all references to dide. Afterward, reinstalling it, it works. Anyway, I

 succed to compile any dig based project: Error reading

 smthng like that. I wait the next release.

 Felix

 In article <bjscu9$4dt$1 digitaldaemon.com>, news.digitalmars.com. says...
 I had this problem: I closed the compiler log window (the lowest one)

found
 no option to show it up again. What's the idea?

zones" of dockable windows :-)

Sep 16 2003