D - Rehash assertion failure

reply "Vathix" <vathix dprogramming.com> writes:
I did an associative array .rehash and this is what the compiler did, but
not if I comment out the rehashes (I had 3 in a row, different arrays, if
that matters):

Assertion failure: 'fd->type->next->equals(treturn)' on line 967 in file
'func.c'

abnormal program termination
It helps me a lot to have a reproducible example. Thanks! -Walter

"Vathix" <vathix dprogramming.com> wrote in message
news:bjm1u4$dnd$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I did an associative array .rehash and this is what the compiler did, but
 not if I comment out the rehashes (I had 3 in a row, different arrays, if
 that matters):

 Assertion failure: 'fd->type->next->equals(treturn)' on line 967 in file
 'func.c'

 abnormal program termination
Sep 09 2003
parent reply dickl <dickl_member pathlink.com> writes:
I had posted about this earlier with sample source code...
---------------------

class test
{
void foo()
{
List1.rehash;
List2.rehash;
}
private:
int delegate(in int arg1) List1[char[]];
int  List2[char []];
}//end  class test

In article <bjmgem$1272$2 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
It helps me a lot to have a reproducible example. Thanks! -Walter

"Vathix" <vathix dprogramming.com> wrote in message
news:bjm1u4$dnd$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I did an associative array .rehash and this is what the compiler did, but
 not if I comment out the rehashes (I had 3 in a row, different arrays, if
 that matters):

 Assertion failure: 'fd->type->next->equals(treturn)' on line 967 in file
 'func.c'

 abnormal program termination
Thanks, I had missed it before. -Walter
Sep 10 2003