D - Md5 encoder - md5.d

reply Ward <Ward_member pathlink.com> writes:
The source code is Java, I just converted it to D.
A question is I can't compile it with switch: -O -inline -release, why?
Aug 30 2003
"Ward" <Ward_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:biq8j0$304a$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 The source code is Java, I just converted it to D.
 A question is I can't compile it with switch: -O -inline -release, why?

It actually will complete successfully, it just takes a long time. The optimizer is pretty slow with deeply nested loops.
Sep 13 2003