D - ctags support for the D programming Language

reply Sam <Sam_member pathlink.com> writes:
I have found preliminary support in "exuberant ctags" for the D programming
language.
This is a patch that can be found in the "ctags-users" forum on Sourceforge

BUT, the patch isn't complete, it's broken (because of the maximum size allowed
for a post in the forum certainly)

PLEASE does anyone have this patch ? I Emailed the author but no answers :(
Aug 21 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Here you go, I made a few changes and mailed them back to the ctags people.

Charles
"Sam" <Sam_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bi2nli$6rd$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have found preliminary support in "exuberant ctags" for the D

 language.
 This is a patch that can be found in the "ctags-users" forum on

 BUT, the patch isn't complete, it's broken (because of the maximum size

 for a post in the forum certainly)

 PLEASE does anyone have this patch ? I Emailed the author but no answers

Aug 21 2003
parent reply Sam <Sam_member pathlink.com> writes:
Thanx for the patch, ctags compile with no errors
but when i execute ctags, it seems the d support is not enabled
(the d language doesn't appear in the language-list, and it doesn't recognize
the language-force=D option, and the same with the file extension .d
Do I have make some mistakes ?
Aug 23 2003
parent Sam <Sam_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <bi7u7v$22rb$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Sam says...
Thanx for the patch, ctags compile with no errors
but when i execute ctags, it seems the d support is not enabled
(the d language doesn't appear in the language-list, and it doesn't recognize
the language-force=D option, and the same with the file extension .d
Do I have make some mistakes ?

Oh, i forgot to add DParser in the Parsers.h header file... It's works just great (for basic syntax) ! (better than use c# or c++ parsers)
Aug 23 2003