D - Syntax highlight for UltraEdit??

reply J Vassev <J_member pathlink.com> writes:
what about a syntx highlighter for UltraEdit - the coolest editor for windows?
Aug 12 2003
next sibling parent "QUS" <qus go2.pl> writes:
Yeah. Why not. :-) Please do write it.

"J Vassev" <J_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bhahf5$l9k$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 what about a syntx highlighter for UltraEdit - the coolest editor for
windows?

Aug 12 2003
prev sibling parent reply m.martin gmx.org writes:
look here:
http://www.wikiservice.at/d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport#UltraEdit
Apr 05 2005
parent AEon <aeon2001 lycos.de> writes:
m.martin gmx.org wrote:
 look here:
 http://www.wikiservice.at/d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport#UltraEdit
I actually wrote up my own wordfile for D... this includes all std.lib functions, the new comments /+ +/... and other extras. I as thinking of releasing it if there is interest. AEon
Apr 07 2005