D - DMD 0.68 bug: math2 module broken

reply Burton Radons <loth users.sourceforge.net> writes:
math2 assembler functions need "ret" added or else they'll run into the
new assert check because they don't return a value before the end.  This
happens to a lot of functions with unittesting, so Phobos should be
checked without the -release setting once.
Aug 03 2003
Yeah, I ran into that. That once again shows the value of unit testing! I've
got it fixed now. -Walter

news:bgkq3p$tlm$1 digitaldaemon.com...