D - DIDE question

reply =?iso-8859-15?Q?=22Robert_M._M=FCnch=22?= <robert.muench robertmuench.de> writes:
Hi, I just installed the full DIDE release, opened the file "dighello.d"
and pressed compile. Well, I get en error:

Error: Error reading file 'net\BurtonRadons\dig\main.d'

Than I added c:\dig to the paths of DIDE. Same error. What I'am doing wrong
here?

And some short feedback:
1. Error messages should be copyable to the clipboard
2. It would be nice to show the DMD compiler command line to see what's
going on
3. Is there a way to set the tab width? If not ;-) it would be nice

Anyway, DIDE looks really nice and is on a the best to become the D
standard IDE ;-) (even not done in D).

--
Robert M. Münch
IT & Management Freelancer
next sibling parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
 Hi, I just installed the full DIDE release, opened the file "dighello.d"
 and pressed compile. Well, I get en error:
Hi robert, dighello.d is just the template for the Hello World project wizard. DIG files have to be compiled using a project, select New Project -> Dig Project : Hello World and it should compile.
 1. Error messages should be copyable to the clipboard
Ok Ill work on it.
 2. It would be nice to show the DMD compiler command line to see what's
 going on
Can't give away my secrets ;). On a succesful compile digc will show you what it passes to dmd.
 3. Is there a way to set the tab width? If not ;-) it would be nice
Ok I'll add it.
 Anyway, DIDE looks really nice [cut]

prev sibling parent Burton Radons <loth users.sourceforge.net> writes:
Robert M. Münch wrote:
 Hi, I just installed the full DIDE release, opened the file "dighello.d"
 and pressed compile. Well, I get en error:

 Error: Error reading file 'net\BurtonRadons\dig\main.d'
The latest version of dig (0.0.13) has a completely different package structure; it looks like you have an older version.
Aug 03 2003