D - Off topic

reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Anyone see the DigitalMars advertisement in last months CUJ :) ?

Charles
Jul 24 2003
parent reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
I didn't, but have now.

DMC++ also gets a plug in a fascinating article on strings by some English
dude ...

"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bfpms1$1om9$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Anyone see the DigitalMars advertisement in last months CUJ :) ?

 Charles
Jul 24 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Oh cool in CUJ article ? ( you remembe the name ? )

Charles
"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:bfpvq5$20oe$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I didn't, but have now.

 DMC++ also gets a plug in a fascinating article on strings by some English
 dude ...

 "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
 news:bfpms1$1om9$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Anyone see the DigitalMars advertisement in last months CUJ :) ?

 Charles
Jul 24 2003
parent reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bfq3nf$24fr$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Oh cool in CUJ article ? ( you remembe the name ? )
Sorry Charles, don't grok. What do you mean?
Jul 24 2003
parent reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
In what article did you read the plug ?

"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:bfq5fl$264e$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
 news:bfq3nf$24fr$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Oh cool in CUJ article ? ( you remembe the name ? )
Sorry Charles, don't grok. What do you mean?
Jul 24 2003
parent reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
Sorry, I was being a smart-arse. It was my article "Generalised String
Manipulation: ...".

http://click.cuj.email-publisher.com/maabdUZaaYXHPa97drpb/

"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bfqbk6$2bse$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 In what article did you read the plug ?

 "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
 news:bfq5fl$264e$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
 news:bfq3nf$24fr$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Oh cool in CUJ article ? ( you remembe the name ? )
Sorry Charles, don't grok. What do you mean?
Jul 25 2003
next sibling parent "Sean L. Palmer" <palmer.sean verizon.net> writes:
In fact it seems like an unnecessary limitation that DMC++ can't pass user
defined types into variable parameter lists.  I've seen plenty of legitimate
uses for that sort of thing.  Just not with printf.

The correct solution is for the compiler to complain about UDT's passed to
printf/scanf calls, not just any variable parameter list.

Nice article so far, btw.  ;)

Sean

"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:bfqlo8$2ljo$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Sorry, I was being a smart-arse. It was my article "Generalised String
 Manipulation: ...".

 http://click.cuj.email-publisher.com/maabdUZaaYXHPa97drpb/
Jul 25 2003
lol, good article I didn't realize that was you!