D - DIDE website

reply "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Hey all,

Got one of those free sites its at

http://dide.for.d.tripod.com

Thanks,
Charles
Jul 20 2003
next sibling parent reply Ant <Ant_member pathlink.com> writes:
DIDE looks very good.
I couldn't try it because I don't want to install
DMD or DIG on this machine
(and I don't have windows on my machine at home,
well I can always use my wife's machine...).
(I had to end the task through the task manager ??!!)
can you allow to use of DIDE without DMD, DIG or my name
on future version? (or at least let us have a cancel button...).
thank you, looking forward to try DIDE!

Ant

In article <bfe9ei$2dat$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Charles Sanders says...
Hey all,

Got one of those free sites its at

http://dide.for.d.tripod.com

Thanks,
Charles
Jul 21 2003
parent "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Oh as just an editor ?  Sure I'll take out those requirements and upload
tonight.  I'm also working on an 'emacs' mode that will have all the basic
editing commands (including M-j ! )

Charles
"Ant" <Ant_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bfhha8$2nvj$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 DIDE looks very good.
 I couldn't try it because I don't want to install
 DMD or DIG on this machine
 (and I don't have windows on my machine at home,
 well I can always use my wife's machine...).
 (I had to end the task through the task manager ??!!)
 can you allow to use of DIDE without DMD, DIG or my name
 on future version? (or at least let us have a cancel button...).
 thank you, looking forward to try DIDE!

 Ant

 In article <bfe9ei$2dat$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Charles Sanders says...
Hey all,

Got one of those free sites its at

http://dide.for.d.tripod.com

Thanks,
Charles
Jul 21 2003
This seems at odds with your other DIDE website!

"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bfe9ei$2dat$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hey all,

 Got one of those free sites its at

 http://dide.for.d.tripod.com