D - Linker Error

reply Stephan Wienczny <wienczny web.de> writes:
When trying to compile my code using the latest dmd, I get this error

main.obj(main)
  Error 42: Symbol Undefined __Class_BigInt_BigInteger
main.obj(main)
  Error 42: Symbol Undefined
_DBigInt_BigInteger__ctor_FZC17BigInt_BigInteger
--- errorlevel 2

I've got two files: one called main.d, the other BigInt.d.
BigInt.d is imported into main.d.

What did I do wrong?

Stephan Wienczny
"Stephan Wienczny" <wienczny web.de> wrote in message
news:bc36rc$1gc1$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 When trying to compile my code using the latest dmd, I get this error

 main.obj(main)
   Error 42: Symbol Undefined __Class_BigInt_BigInteger
 main.obj(main)
   Error 42: Symbol Undefined
 _DBigInt_BigInteger__ctor_FZC17BigInt_BigInteger
 --- errorlevel 2

 I've got two files: one called main.d, the other BigInt.d.
 BigInt.d is imported into main.d.

 What did I do wrong?
bigint.obj needs to be added to the linker command.
Jun 09 2003