D - Doc says Phobos inadequate

reply Georg Wrede <Georg_member pathlink.com> writes:
(This is a late-night post, so I did no research. Blame me if I'm wrong...)

www.digitalmars.com/d/alpha.html says (right on the last screenful)
that "the Phobos runtime library is inadequate".

I never tried to compile it (my use and interests in D are elsewhere),
but, those who really know could agree on which lines in Phobos,
or in the directory itself put:

markers on what "we" think is top priority.

I can imagine that the source is read by a lot of people who don't
participate (or only lurk) on this list, and some of them would
be able and willing to give their share.

It's always nicer to do something you know up-front others will
appreciate.

There could also be a readme.txt file in that directory, as per
'facon du jour'.
May 24 2003
Phobos gradually gets better, but my focus has been on the compiler first.

news:baor22$31k6$1 digitaldaemon.com...