D - linux

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
You're probably all wondering why I haven't done an update in a while. There
are two reasons:

1) I was sick for a couple weeks. Ugh.

2) I'm working on a linux version. dmd is working under linux now, but the
runtime library needs much work. Work is frustratingly slow on it, mainly
because of my inexperience with linux and the dearth of good information on
how the internals of file formats, etc., actually work.
Apr 23 2003