D - toStringzW?

reply "Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> writes:
Are there any plans to make wchar versions of toString(), write(), etc. etc.
?

I know the jury's still out on support other than ANSI; is the lack of
wchar[] functions and methods a deliberate caution until the decisions are
made, or simply that no-one's got round to implementing them yet?
I've decided against that. I plan on putting in a complete range of
functions to support UTF8, and then just a conversion to UTF16.

"Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> wrote in message
news:b7vv5s$1pld$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Are there any plans to make wchar versions of toString(), write(), etc.
etc.
 ?

 I know the jury's still out on support other than ANSI; is the lack of
 wchar[] functions and methods a deliberate caution until the decisions are
 made, or simply that no-one's got round to implementing them yet?
Apr 24 2003