D - assert during compile or link

reply "Sean L. Palmer" <palmer.sean verizon.net> writes:
	charset="iso-8859-1"

Walter, what is this?  DMD 0.61

Assertion failure: '0' on line 342 in file 'module.c'

only seems to happen when I try to put -g on the command line to get =
debug info

parent "Sean L. Palmer" <palmer.sean verizon.net> writes:
	charset="iso-8859-1"

Nevermind, I'm an idiot.  I put the same file on the DMD command line =
more than once.  ;)

Didn't have anything to do with debug info after all.

Sean
news:b6no7k$1och$1 digitaldaemon.com...