D - Lua API for D

reply "Luna Kid" <lunakid neuropolis.org> writes:
Has anyone converted it yet?

Lua Kid
;)
Mar 31 2003
parent reply "Ben Woodhead" <zander echotech.ca> writes:
Not that I know of.. I also asked this question on luas list but didn't get
a responce.. Sorry thats all I know..

Ben
"Luna Kid" <lunakid neuropolis.org> wrote in message
news:b6au50$1gdg$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Has anyone converted it yet?

 Lua Kid
 ;)
Mar 31 2003
parent reply "Luna Kid" <lunakid neuropolis.org> writes:
Thanks. I may start doing it then.

(I already tried a "hello world from lua" last night,
and it worked very nicely. :) I think I'll love this
D + Lua combo...)

Cheers,
Luna Kid

"Ben Woodhead" <zander echotech.ca> wrote in message
news:b6b4gv$1km6$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Not that I know of.. I also asked this question on luas list but didn't
get
 a responce.. Sorry thats all I know..

 Ben
 "Luna Kid" <lunakid neuropolis.org> wrote in message
 news:b6au50$1gdg$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Has anyone converted it yet?

 Lua Kid
 ;)
Apr 01 2003
parent reply "Ben Woodhead" <zander echotech.ca> writes:
Cool.. post a link or keep me informed.. I may help when I get setted
again.. I am moving..

Ben
"Luna Kid" <lunakid neuropolis.org> wrote in message
news:b6bsfe$24bu$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Thanks. I may start doing it then.

 (I already tried a "hello world from lua" last night,
 and it worked very nicely. :) I think I'll love this
 D + Lua combo...)

 Cheers,
 Luna Kid

 "Ben Woodhead" <zander echotech.ca> wrote in message
 news:b6b4gv$1km6$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Not that I know of.. I also asked this question on luas list but didn't
get
 a responce.. Sorry thats all I know..

 Ben
 "Luna Kid" <lunakid neuropolis.org> wrote in message
 news:b6au50$1gdg$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Has anyone converted it yet?

 Lua Kid
 ;)
Apr 01 2003
parent "Luna Kid" <lunakid neuropolis.org> writes:
OK. A short record of the first try:

    http://neuropolis.org/project/lua_from_d/

Cheers,
Luna Kid