D - D Env beta 1.1d

reply Deja Augustine <Deja_member pathlink.com> writes:
Okay, I'm releasing a beta version of my IDE.  You can check it out at:

http://www.scratch-ware.net/denv/

Please post any bugs as a reply to this message!

-Deja
Mar 14 2003
parent reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Deja Augustine" <Deja_member pathlink.com> escribiσ en el mensaje
news:b4u88h$mrr$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| Okay, I'm releasing a beta version of my IDE.  You can check it out at:
|
| http://www.scratch-ware.net/denv/
|
| Please post any bugs as a reply to this message!
|
| -Deja

I get an unhandled exception when I try to open or create a new .d file:
The type initializer for "Scintilla.ScintillaText" threw an exception.

—————————————————————————
Carlos Santander

---
parent reply Deja Augustine <Deja_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <b5aqmu$bvv$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Carlos Santander B. says...
I get an unhandled exception when I try to open or create a new .d file:
The type initializer for "Scintilla.ScintillaText" threw an exception.
Are you using ScintillaNET.dll or sci.NET.dll? If it's sci.NET.dll then you'll have to delete all of the files and download the .zip again. If it's ScintillaNET.dll I'll have to look at it when I get home.
Mar 19 2003
parent Carlos Santander B. <Carlos_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <b5aup4$f65$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Deja Augustine says...
In article <b5aqmu$bvv$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Carlos Santander B. says...
I get an unhandled exception when I try to open or create a new .d file:
The type initializer for "Scintilla.ScintillaText" threw an exception.
Are you using ScintillaNET.dll or sci.NET.dll? If it's sci.NET.dll then you'll have to delete all of the files and download the .zip again. If it's ScintillaNET.dll I'll have to look at it when I get home.
I'm not sure, but I deleted every file where I had unzipped DEnv and unzipped again. But I got the same mistake.
Mar 19 2003