D - compiling and running

reply meetrb rediffmail.com writes:
I would like to know as to how to compile a d program. i tried compiling the
compiler that i downloaded from the net but an error CANNOT FIND LINK.EXE CHECK
PATH keeps appearing. Can i use the linker provided by any compiler to link the
files for the executable.
Mar 13 2003
next sibling parent Harry <Harry_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <b4q2kf$jms$1 digitaldaemon.com>, meetrb rediffmail.com says...

the
compiler that i downloaded from the net but an error CANNOT FIND LINK.EXE

PATH keeps appearing.

Operation date Jan. 27 Can i use the linker provided by any compiler to link the
files for the executable.

Mar 13 2003
<meetrb rediffmail.com> wrote in message
news:b4q2kf$jms$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I would like to know as to how to compile a d program. i tried compiling

 compiler that i downloaded from the net but an error CANNOT FIND LINK.EXE

 PATH keeps appearing. Can i use the linker provided by any compiler to

 files for the executable.

The linker, link.exe, should be in \dmd\bin. Secondly, check that \dm\bin appears in your PATH. Type: SET from the command prompt to see what PATH is currently set to.
Mar 21 2003