D - Editors for windows and LInux

reply "Ben Woodhead" <zander echotech.ca> writes:
Hello Everybody

I took a look at the d site and I have looked around the news group.  I am
wondering what ides or editors people are using for windows and linux users.

Thanks, Ben
Mar 10 2003
next sibling parent "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Ben Woodhead" <zander echotech.ca> escribiσ en el mensaje
news:b4jm7v$a3p$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| Hello Everybody
|
| I took a look at the d site and I have looked around the news group.  I am
| wondering what ides or editors people are using for windows and linux
users.

| Thanks, Ben

Burton Radons has included dedit with his dig library. If I recall
correctly, someone integrated D in Visual C++, but that's everything I can
remember. Once I made a configuration file for jEdit, but it was quite a
while ago, and I haven't updated it. Someone else also made a file for
another editor, but I don't remember exactly which editor was.
But I think that what we most use are notepad-like programs (unless someone
has something else).

Carlos Santander

---
prev sibling next sibling parent "DDevil" <ddevil functionalfuture.com> writes:
 I took a look at the d site and I have looked around the news group.  I am
 wondering what ides or editors people are using for windows and linux users.
I like vim on both Windows and Linux. ;) -- // QQrivy
Mar 10 2003
prev sibling next sibling parent xyzzy <xyzzy adventure.com> writes:
On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:50:33 -0500, Ben Woodhead <zander echotech.ca>