D - refactored code?

reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
From http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html:
"Refactored code so it compiles with gnuc"

What does it mean? Am I missing something?

-------------------------
Carlos Santander
From http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html:
"Refactored code so it compiles with gnuc"

What does it mean? Am I missing something?

-------------------------
Carlos Santander
"Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> wrote in message
news:b4dlnq$ohc$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 From http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html:

 From http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html:
 "Refactored code so it compiles with gnuc"

 What does it mean? Am I missing something?
Not much, I just fixed the dmd source so it would pass cleanly through g++.
Mar 08 2003
parent "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> escribiσ en el mensaje
news:b4dplp$q3i$1 digitaldaemon.com...

| Not much, I just fixed the dmd source so it would pass cleanly through
g++.

Ok, thanks.

Carlos Santander

---