D - Print Formatting for Complex types

reply "John Reimer" <jjreimer telus.net> writes:
Ok, I've done some searching and can't seem to find any info on how to ouput
Complex types with printf.

Perhaps this feature is not implemented yet (because printf is a inherited C
thing).

I did come across a "write" method in the Stream module but have no clue how
to use this.  Is there some tutorial on the stream module and using it for
formatted output  to the screen (stdout).

I want to try out the complex types in electronic AC signal analysis and
transfer functions.  Very nice to finally have the complex types now
available natively.  Unfortuanely they're useless to me until I can figure
out how to output results :-P

Python is doing  the job for me right now for quick testing and
implementation.  But I will want to use the D language features eventually
for later applications.

thanks,

John Reimer

(hoping this isn't a question already asked)
"John Reimer" <jjreimer telus.net> wrote in message
news:b4b7e2$2g76$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Ok, I've done some searching and can't seem to find any info on how to
ouput
 Complex types with printf.
creal c; printf("%Lg + %Lgi\n", c);
Mar 07 2003
parent "John Reimer" <jjreimer telus.net> writes:
news:b4bcr9$2jd7$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 "John Reimer" <jjreimer telus.net> wrote in message
 news:b4b7e2$2g76$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Ok, I've done some searching and can't seem to find any info on how to
ouput
 Complex types with printf.
creal c; printf("%Lg + %Lgi\n", c);
Excellent! Thanks Walter! :-)