D - glud

reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
Has anyone heard of this library? Does anybody know who's in charge? Maybe
someone from here?
http://www.codemoon.com/cm/artlist.php?index=main

parent reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> escribiσ en el mensaje
news:b1c9pg$1g29$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| Has anyone heard of this library? Does anybody know who's in charge? Maybe
| someone from here?
| http://www.codemoon.com/cm/artlist.php?index=main

Ok. I checked. It's Patrick Down. Is it you, Patrick? I don't think you've
said anything about this before...

—————————————————————————
Carlos Santander
http://carlos3.netfirms.com/

---
parent reply Patrick Down <Patrick_member pathlink.com> writes:
Yes, it's me.  I haven't said much about it because I generally don't
have much time to spend on it.  Unfortunately I have to spend most
of my time gets devoted to programming that actually makes me
money. :(

But it's a good project to try D out on and I do generate bugs
for Walter to fix.

In article <b1cbk9$1hcr$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Carlos Santander B. says...
"Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> escribiσ en el mensaje
news:b1c9pg$1g29$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| Has anyone heard of this library? Does anybody know who's in charge? Maybe
| someone from here?
| http://www.codemoon.com/cm/artlist.php?index=main

Ok. I checked. It's Patrick Down. Is it you, Patrick? I don't think you've
said anything about this before...

—————————————————————————
Carlos Santander
http://carlos3.netfirms.com/

---
parent reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Patrick Down" <Patrick_member pathlink.com> escribiσ en el mensaje
news:b1cdnu$1im5$1 digitaldaemon.com...

| Yes, it's me.  I haven't said much about it because I generally don't
| have much time to spend on it.  Unfortunately I have to spend most
| of my time gets devoted to programming that actually makes me
| money. :(
|
| But it's a good project to try D out on and I do generate bugs
| for Walter to fix.

By the way, where's 'menu.d'?

—————————————————————————
Carlos Santander
http://carlos3.netfirms.com/

---
parent reply Patrick Down <Patrick_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <b1eg1r$mmv$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Carlos Santander B. says...
"Patrick Down" <Patrick_member pathlink.com> escribiσ en el mensaje
news:b1cdnu$1im5$1 digitaldaemon.com...

| Yes, it's me.  I haven't said much about it because I generally don't
| have much time to spend on it.  Unfortunately I have to spend most
| of my time gets devoted to programming that actually makes me
| money. :(
|
| But it's a good project to try D out on and I do generate bugs
| for Walter to fix.

By the way, where's 'menu.d'?
Whoops. I'll fix the archive and upload a new one tonight.
Carlos Santander
http://carlos3.netfirms.com/

---