D - help understand

reply gs01han yahoo.com writes:
Who designed D?(name)

D support a version statement, how would the effect of these statement be
accomplished in c++? can you give a small example.

can you give me statements and types that are supported by D but not byC++?

and last is D implemented by a compiler or hybrid implementation system?
Jan 22 2003
next sibling parent "Mike Wynn" <mike.wynn l8night.co.uk> writes:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/index.html

<gs01han yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b0n987$1q94$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Who designed D?(name)

 D support a version statement, how would the effect of these statement be
 accomplished in c++? can you give a small example.

 can you give me statements and types that are supported by D but not
byC++?
 and last is D implemented by a compiler or hybrid implementation system?
Jan 23 2003
It's painfully obvious that you go to GSU