c++.stl.sgi
c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++.stl.port - **WARNING** DMC 8.46 and STLport 4.6.2

↑ ↓ ← Scott Michel <scottm aero.org> writes:
I've already sent Watlter the testcase that replicates the bug in
simplest terms. Currently, it is not possible to compile STLport or use
STLport in your applications, esp. if you use <string>.

Please do not barrage Walter with bug reports.

Details: DMC complains about _DEFAULT_SIZE not being defined. The test
case looks like:

--------------------
template<class Tp, int>
class Parent {
public:
   enum { DefaultSize = 32 };

private:
   Tp  array[DefaultSize];

public:
   Parent(int size);
};

typedef Parent<char, DefaultSize> NewBug;
Nov 09 2005