c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - DM8.45 and boost

↑ ↓ ← John Fletcher <J.P.Fletcher aston.ac.uk> writes:
What is the status of DM8.45 and the boost library?

I have checked up on the boost site and there is some information about
DM8.44 in relation to boost 1.33.0

Thanks

John
Sep 21 2005
↑ ↓ "yxh" <yangxh98 hotmail.com> writes:
Perhaps nobody interested in boost here!

"John Fletcher" <J.P.Fletcher aston.ac.uk>
??????:43314771.692E79FA aston.ac.uk...
 What is the status of DM8.45 and the boost library?

 I have checked up on the boost site and there is some information about
 DM8.44 in relation to boost 1.33.0

 Thanks

 John

Sep 22 2005
 Perhaps nobody interested in boost here!

I am.
 What is the status of DM8.45 and the boost library?

 I have checked up on the boost site and there is some information about
 DM8.44 in relation to boost 1.33.0

What is the URI for that info, I'd like to take a look? I have not tried to build Boost with DM since V8.40 and 1.30. It was a nightmare and I gave up, and switched to BCC. I'd switch back to DM if someone can tell me that the current Boost builds out of the box, with DM8.45.
Sep 22 2005
Bob Paddock wrote:

 Perhaps nobody interested in boost here!

I am.

There was work done before.

http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/1_33_0/user/ (It is a link from http://www.boost.org/ near the top righthand corner) Not "out of the box" yet.