c++.stl.sgi
c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - Strange Error compiling STLPort 4.5.3

↑ ↓ ← "Ant" <someone nowhere.com> writes:
Hi,

I have been trying to build STLPort 4.5.3 and right at the end when dm
librarian is invoked it complains that /PAGESIZE 128 is too small.

I am compiling from cmd in Win-XP on an Athlon64 and am wondering if this
error is related to the fact it is an Athlon64??
The reason I say this is I have compiled before an an Athlon-XP without
problem.

Can anyone tell me how to set this /PAGESIZE variable in librarian please, I
can see how to do this from IDDE but not from cmd

Regards
Oct 28 2004
 I have been trying to build STLPort 4.5.3 and right at the end when dm
 librarian is invoked it complains that /PAGESIZE 128 is too small.

 I am compiling from cmd in Win-XP on an Athlon64 and am wondering if this
 error is related to the fact it is an Athlon64??
 The reason I say this is I have compiled before an an Athlon-XP without
 problem.

 Can anyone tell me how to set this /PAGESIZE variable in librarian please, I
 can see how to do this from IDDE but not from cmd

 Regards

It's not the CPU - I've also encountered this problem after a certain version of the compiler with the STLPort version provided on the Digital Mars site. Perhaps you'd better use the newer STLPort 4.6.2, available at http://mordred.cs.ucla.edu/STLport_DMC/ , though. Otherwise, to fix your problem, you need to modify the makefile. The page size is specified with the -p switch to lib. Best regards, Dimitri
Oct 28 2004
Thanks for the tip, I will try the -p option first and then maybe look at
4.6.2

Regards
Ant

"Dimitri Kaparis" <d_kaparis universalstudyhelper.com> wrote in message
news:clrchc$2t6b$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Ant wrote:
[...]

news:clrevc$34$1 digitaldaemon.com...