c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - dmc and expat

↑ ↓ ← adi <adi_member pathlink.com> writes:
I've tried to use expat with digital mars compiler, but it seems not to
recognise the libraries.
I've used the implib utility.
The command line looks like this:

dmc -L/libexpat main.cpp

The code compiles well, but when i try to link it, i have the following
messages:

link main,,,user32+kernel32/noi/libexpat;

OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 7.50B1
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989 - 2001  All Rights Reserved

OPTLINK : Warning 9: Unknown Option : LIBEXPAT
main.obj(main)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _XML_ParserFree
main.obj(main)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _XML_GetCurrentLineNumber
main.obj(main)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _XML_ErrorString
main.obj(main)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _XML_GetErrorCode
main.obj(main)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _XML_Parse
main.obj(main)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _XML_SetCharacterDataHandler
main.obj(main)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _XML_SetElementHandler
main.obj(main)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _XML_SetUserData
main.obj(main)
Error 42: Symbol Undefined _XML_ParserCreate

--- errorlevel 9

Any ideea?
Maybe i do not use the proper parameters on the command line?

Regards
Adi
May 12 2004