c++.stl.sgi
c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - MPL-heavy state_machine compiles and runs! :) :) :)

↑ ↓ ← dan <dan_member pathlink.com> writes:
I have a new boost diff file for anyone interested.  This baby is starting to
rock!

(Shhh!, secret plans at boost for DM support starting with version 1.31.)

Cheers!
Dec 11 2003
Cool!  Good work bringing all this to their attention. :)

"dan" <dan_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:br9adu$njp$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have a new boost diff file for anyone interested.  This baby is starting

 rock!

 (Shhh!, secret plans at boost for DM support starting with version 1.31.)

 Cheers!

Dec 11 2003
Ill take that boost diff btw, ill post it up somewhere also.

news:brafs7$2gf1$1 digitaldaemon.com...