c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - Inline Assembler Question

↑ ↓ ← "Ed Schroder" <rebel777 home.nl> writes:
I am looking for a way to use the "indirect jump" within a routine, actually
how to create your own "switch case" using inline-assembly. Suppose I have
this:

switch(var)
    {              case  0 : goto label_00;
                    case  1 : goto label_01;
                    case  2 : goto label_02;
                    case  3 : goto label_03;
                    case  4 : goto label_04;
    }

Then how do I create the (jump) addresses for label_00, label_01 ........
label_04 ?

I couldn't find the answer in the documentation.

Thanks for answers.

My best,

Ed
Nov 10 2003