c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - Simple question

↑ ↓ ← roland <--rv ronetech.com> writes:
Hi,

With DM the prefix for a binary integer constant is 0b:

unsigned char aBinaryValue = 0b11010;

My question is: is this the standard or is it DM specific ?

Thanks

roland

PS1: I can't find my old Kerighan & Ritchie book,
PS2: It's to help somebody. No there is little chance I switch to an
other compiler until I die except if I completely switch to Linux...
Nov 05 2003
It's DMC specific. As far as I know, no other compiler does this.

"roland" <--rv ronetech.com> wrote in message
news:bobd7c$4i8$1 digitaldaemon.com...
[...]

Nov 06 2003