c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - Comeau 4.33beta8 and dmc

↑ ↓ ← Joe Dude <Joe_member pathlink.com> writes:
Guys at Comeau told me that there is a patch for dmc 8.35 which fixes
something with static variables (objects??).  Can it be downloaded or
do we need to wait for 8.36?
Sep 08 2003
↑ ↓ Joe Dude <Joe_member pathlink.com> writes:
I did not read the previous messages regarding 8.36 beta.  Do we just
unzip the beta.zip in the directory containing dm and does it make any
difference if its CD or download installation?

Thanks.

In article <bjiqh8$1q0i$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Joe Dude says...
Guys at Comeau told me that there is a patch for dmc 8.35 which fixes
something with static variables (objects??).  Can it be downloaded or
do we need to wait for 8.36?

Sep 08 2003
"Joe Dude" <Joe_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bjiu6t$1vuo$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I did not read the previous messages regarding 8.36 beta.  Do we just
 unzip the beta.zip in the directory containing dm

Yes.
 and does it make any
 difference if its CD or download installation?

No.
Sep 08 2003