c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - Even more -wc stuff ...

↑ ↓ ← "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
Now I'm having a nasty with the Win32 LOWORD & LOBYTE stuff.

I've a suite of functions for detecting OS, e.g.

inline Bool IsWin2K(void)
    { DWORD dw = ::GetVersion(); return (!(dw & 0x80000000) &&
LOBYTE(LOWORD(dw)) == 5) && HIBYTE(LOWORD(dw)) == 0; }

Alas, using -wc gives me a heap of errors. I'd rather not have to change all
this logic, but want to use -wc.

Any ideas?
Jun 11 2003
Why not just use -wc for an optional run, to see if there's anything you
want to modify?

news:bc7h9f$2agu$1 digitaldaemon.com...