c++.stl.sgi
c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - Using directive still does not work?

↑ ↓ ← Wu Yongwei <adah netstd.com> writes:
I see that with stlport now I can use "using std::cout;", "using std::endl;",
and such like.  But "using namespace std;" still fails.  I vaguely remember it
has been a problem for quite some time.  Anyone knows when this problem could be
solved?

Best regards,

Wu Yongwei
Feb 28 2003