c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - documentation download

↑ ↓ ← "Marc Kealy" <marc kealy.fslife.co.uk> writes:
Hi

Are there any plans to make the documentation available as a downloadable
archive?

--
Marc.
Oct 20 2002
↑ ↓ "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
"Marc Kealy" <marc kealy.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message
news:aourui$1uh0$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Are there any plans to make the documentation available as a downloadable
 archive?

The documentation all comes on the CD !
Oct 20 2002
↑ ↓ "Marc Kealy" <marc kealy.fslife.co.uk> writes:
news:aouv7o$21m0$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Marc Kealy" <marc kealy.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message
 news:aourui$1uh0$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Are there any plans to make the documentation available as a

 archive?

The documentation all comes on the CD !

I know it comes on the CD but I just want to be clear as to whether there are any plans to make it available as a download. I assume your answer means no. -- Marc.
Oct 20 2002
"Marc Kealy" <marc kealy.fslife.co.uk> wrote in message
news:aov2c9$24pk$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I know it comes on the CD but I just want to be clear as to whether there
 are any plans to make it available as a download.  I assume your answer
 means no.

Correct. The CD cost is very reasonable ($25), and an incredible amount of sophisticated software tools come on it. I need to sell a few now and then to keep the lights on here <g>.
Oct 20 2002